This course purchase includes six hours of the Technical SEO Summit video recordings, as well as three additional hours of written course material, templates, and Q&A with Rebecca Gill. Buyers receive lifetime access and all future course updates.
View the Technical SEO Course Outline ->
Learn the Nuances of Technical SEO for WordPress
If you’re a WordPress developer, you need to learn SEO best practices so you can apply these techniques to your theme code, development processes, and post-launch support practices. The live summit and follow up course material will teach you what elements of technical SEO matter to you and your development work with WordPress.
What You’ll Learn
- Why technical SEO matters
- SEO’s role in website development
- What to test for prior to launch
- What to test for at launch
- What to check on after launch
- What to review in annual health checks
The Ideal Student
- WordPress theme shops
- WordPress developers
- Digital agencies
- WordPress implementers
- WordPress consultants
What You’ll Receive
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Recorded videos of the online event
- Course updates as technical SEO changes
- Written answers to attendee Q&A
Keep in mind that you’ll learn more than technical SEO. You’ll obtain the information you need to build a better business around WordPress development and implementation.
- Knowledge – Know you are creating WordPress themes and websites that are backed by SEO best practices.
- Focus – Clear through the internet clutter to focus on what really matters in WordPress SEO.
- Confidence – Know you are quoting and delivering best in class deliverables to your customers.
- Value – Differentiate yourself from others in an increasingly crowded marketplace.
- Pricing – Increased per project pricing, by providing a much-needed service to your clients.
- Long-term Revenue – Offer options for long-term and recurring services via follow up audits and checkpoints.
- Customer Satisfaction – Increase overall customer satisfaction by learning how to develop and implement SEO friendly websites.
- Success – Position your clients for success and long-term stainability in driving website traffic through organic search.
This technical SEO course will be positioned around WordPress and taught by someone who is experienced in both the WordPress development process and SEO.
Rebecca Gill has been practicing real-world SEO for over 15 years. She has worked with WordPress since 2008 and has run a successful WordPress agency and theme shop since 2009.
She knows how to bring WordPress and SEO together!